Wednesday 23 September 2015

Tracking an artist throughout their career

Powered by emaze
It is evident that Ed Sheeran has been incredibly successful in his musical career, and continues to be. From busking on the streets, to performing for the Royal family, it is clear his opportunities have increased massively. I believe his success is driven by his determination, experiences of being at the bottom of the music chain, and his unique relaxed identity that's very rare in solo singers.
This task has taught me how a Pop Acoustic artist has succeeded in their musical career, and ways in which Ed Sheeran appeals to his audience whilst sticking to his roots and being comfortable in himself. I think it is the challenges, stories and emotions that he has had to face, that inspire him to write his lyrics. I will continue to study his work and analyse his lyrics before creating my own video.

No comments:

Post a Comment