Tuesday 6 October 2015

Target audience research: Demographic

Ed Sheeran's target audience is not restricted by age, gender or genre. This is because his lyrics relate to females and males, ages from 16 up to 40 years, and his ability to beatbox, rap and acoustically sing attracts a wide varied audience. The target audience for our music video will be females specifically aged 16-25 due to the social media plat-forming distribution, solo female singer and emotive narrative. Females will be able to easily relate to the main singer, specifically those that are older sisters or have gone through a tough family life.

Below is a custom made survey in which the response will help me suit my music video upon what my target audience would like to see. I will ask females aged 16-25 to answer it and give feedback. I have also attached a Voki character to display a typical audience member.

By researching my target audience, the feedback will allow me to suit my video to females 16-25 based upon what their genuine likes and dislikes are.

Create your own user feedback survey

 

No comments:

Post a Comment